Yesterday I went down to Long Beach to celebrate the final editing of "Yes to Each Other: A Cyber Manifesto" with Prum and Shy! Big thanks to both of them for their hard work throughout this creative process -- I think the final result is beautiful.
There are actually two versions because there's one unresolved question regarding Sandra's solo. Shy had had the idea to have the "gay gay" and "yes yes" text come together in Sandra's solo, but when we actually saw the results weren't sure how folks (esp. Babli) felt about this. So there are two versions, one with more yes's and one with more gay's. Please weigh in on which you prefer!
There are actually two versions because there's one unresolved question regarding Sandra's solo. Shy had had the idea to have the "gay gay" and "yes yes" text come together in Sandra's solo, but when we actually saw the results weren't sure how folks (esp. Babli) felt about this. So there are two versions, one with more yes's and one with more gay's. Please weigh in on which you prefer!
Here's version #1 with more "yes yes" text in Sandra's solo:
Yes to Each Other: A Cyber Manifesto from Post Natyam Collective on Vimeo.
Here's version #2 with more of the "gay gay" text in Sandra's solo (password "manifesto"):
I know it was my idea to have both texts come together but when I saw the gay gay gays written as text (in version 2) and not just as Cyn's shirt it somehow seemed more like a label and less like a declaration or statement. I also feel the yeses (version 1) help how we hear the video so prefer them at this point. So my vote is for version 1.
ReplyDeleteI think I like the "yes yes" version slightly better too! But I'd leave the final decision up to Babli. :)
ReplyDelete